So these are the cookies the only good thing my StepMonster ever gave me, sorry but it is true!
Like the Hummingbird Brownies, these can be added too and adapted and that’s why I make them so much.
So here is the Recipe
This recipe makes 18 and they keep better than normal cookies…. So firstly preheat the oven to 180’c (350’F) Gas Mark 4
Line 2 baking sheets
- 125g White Chocolate
- 125g Plain Chocolate
- 125g Unsalted Butter (Soft)
- 125g Caster Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 125g Porridge Oats
- 150g Plain Flour
- 2.5ml/ 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Chop the chocolate and pop to one side
- Cream together the Butter and Sugar, until pale and creamy
- Add the Egg, Extract, Oats, Flour and Baking Powder and mix
- Stir in the Choc or if you like add what you want from peanuts to mars bars to walnuts to raisins
- Place dessert spoon sized dollops onto the baking sheet and cook until light brown (12 mins)
- For triple choc replace 15g of flour with 15g of cocoa powder.